my topics my fvrt colour pink ♥
Tuesday 14 June 2011 | 10:52 | 0 Notes
assalamulaikum w.b.t .
hari tu mr hadii ada says dea suh cari topics tntg apa2 jew . so ana carii tntg fvrt colour . 

my fvrt colour is pink !


today i want to talk about my favourite colour . i realy like the colour pink . i don't know why i like this colour pink may be the colour can make me happy and may be comfortable .
when i see the object in colour pink im so excited . for example a handphone pink , t-shirt pink , car pink , and more . look this picture .

  this my handphone (che kunuk laa haha .)


t-shirt pink !


this my car . you all know ? ilike car myvii . (btul kah english kuh nii mr hadi harap d perbetulkan )

what i want them to know pink is . . . . . . .
The symbolic meaning of the color pink was joy and happiness .
The color pink has always been closely associated with ladies and young girls


you all know ?
Pink is the color of universal love. Pink is a quiet color. Lovers of beauty favor pink. A pink carnation means "I will never forget you". 


pink is signifies romance , love , and friendship . it denotes feminine qualities and passiveness . NATURE OF PINK




this picture is 
The symbolic meaning of the color pink was joy and happiness






symbol love . . . . 



 woou ! thats all colour pink . oh my god !


you think its cute ? oh no don't says i know must cute Laa . haha



nahh . this cartoon my fvrt too . because colour pink . hihi


I LOVE ♥♥♥♥ PINK !




p/s : For Mr Hadii . lau sya silap plez correct kn . hihi . i know i bad in english but i know i can do that !

Older Post | Newer Post